2nd Prize: CI$2500
3rd Prize: US$2500
Plus FIVE Cayman Airways US$300 gift vouchers!
Gift Certificates from many local companies!
More than CI$55,000 in total prizes!
Monday, December 16th, 7:00 pm in Loyola Hall
We are selling tickets for our annual Band/Choir Concert and Christmas Fundraiser over the next two months until the big event on Monday, December 16th. On that night we will have some great Christmas music from our school bands/ choirs, followed by the exciting prize drawing! This is our major fundraising initiative each year, and the funds are needed to assist the scholarship fund, the new school facilities development fund, as well as church projects on Grand Cayman and Cayman Brac.
In order to make this the HUGE success that it can be, we need the support of all families. This event is all about TEAMWORK!!! Please collect a book of tickets and work on selling them to family, friends, neighbours, co-workers, and so on. We will also have selling slots outside major supermarkets from December 2nd-16th. There are only ten tickets in a book and if you sell nine the last one is yours, free! Or sell the last ticket and keep the $25 as a reward for completing the book!
Until December 16th we will need volunteers to sell tickets at major supermarkets on Saturdays and weekdays. To sign up for a two hour shift please see Mr. Rice ASAP or send him an email!
IF you are genuinely unable to sell tickets, please purchase a ticket or two!!!
Reminder of our exciting incentives for all of our ticket sellers:
- $1000 prize for selling the winning ticket!
- $1000 prize for selling the most tickets!
- $500 prize for selling the second most tickets!
- Return your book by our ‘early-bird deadline’ of Wednesday, December 4th, and have a chance to be one of five lucky sellers who will win a $100 cash prize!
- Sell THREE or more books total and have a chance to be one of five lucky sellers who will win $100 cash, as well as other prizes.
- Earn $25 or a free ticket for each book you sell!
- Every student who sells a whole book (on their own) gets a cinema pass!
- Additional prizes for our top sellers (adults and students)!
Proceeds of this fundraiser will be shared among the scholarship fund, new school facilities development fund, church projects in Grand Cayman and Cayman Brac, and to support local charities.
Note: Please return ticket books as soon as they are completed! Don’t wait!
ALL ticket books MUST be returned by the final deadline of December 13th.
Please staple cash/cheques inside the front cover, using a single staple!