WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text strings (letters or/and numbers) sent by oure website to your computer or to any other device used to browse the website. You can receive cookies on your device directly from our website or from different websites and servers (known as third party cookies that provide contents or services such as images, maps, videos, links etc. - for example Google Maps).
PURPOSE AND UTILITY OF COOKIES
- Save your credentials if we require you to log into a private area
- Identify you when you sign-in to our site
- Keep track of pages visited for general purposes to determine which pages are most or least used.
- Collect relevant information in order to offer content corresponding to your interests;
- Keep track of your specific preferences of navigation (language, font size and color);
- Collect anonymous analytics information such as website visitor number and most viewed pages.
TYPE OF COOKIES
We might use two types of cookies:
- Session Cookies: temporary saved on your computer or device while surfing the website and deleted when you quit your browser
- Persistent cookies: remain on your computer for a longer time. We might use persistent cookies to identify and automatically log in the user in between different browsing sessions.
Our system will generate cookies as soon as you access the website, unless the browser is set to reject them. You can set your cookies preferences in your browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.). The most common browsers accept cookies by default, although users can decide to change this setting.
Most browsers offer the ability to manage cookie preferences in their main menus. Usually, from your browser settings menu, you can:
- View cookies;
- Accept cookies;
- Delete some or all of the cookies;
- Delete all cookies when you close your browser;
- Block cookies
- Be notified when you receive a cookie;
Specific information on how to manage your cookies is available on your browser settings menu, in the help screens or on the browser web site.
You can set your browser to adapt the cookies policy to specific websites and apps. Furthermore some browsers are capable to specify different settings for proprietary and third part cookies.
Partially or totally blocking cookies might result in a degraded or limited browsing experience. You will be anonymous and the website will not be able to remember your preferences, personal settings or navigation history if recorded.
By setting the browser to delete all cookies, all the preferences will be deleted when the browser is closed.
We do not collect or use personally identifiable data unless you expressly volunteer that information by completing a form on our website to communicate with us. We do not give or sell personally identifiable data to third-parties for any purpose.