- Please review our Parish Bulletin for August 9th, 19th Sunday in Ordinary Time.
- Please read or download the latest Directive for the Resumption of Public Masses - before attending at Mass
- Public Masses at St. Ignatius - masks and social distancing are required and signs and usher instructions must be followed.
- Monday to Thursday: 7:00 am - (Church)
- Friday: 7:00 am and 6:00 pm - (Church)
- Saturday: 8:30 am - (Church)
- Saturday: 6:00 pm - (Church)
- Sunday: 8:00 am -(Church and Loyola Hall)
- Sunday: 11:30 am - (Church and Loyola Hall - Mass will be streamed on Facebook)
- Sunday: 6:00 pm - (Church)
- Confession - The Sacrament of Reconciliation: Friday 5:00 - 5:45 pm before evening Mass.
- First Thursday Night Rosary - click here for information
- Chaplet of Divine Mercy - every first Sunday at 6:30 pm: Click here to join...
- The Divine Mercy Adoration Chapel has reopened (6:00 am to 9:00 pm).
- Use hand sanitizer before entering and after exiting the chapel.
- A maximum of 8 persons is permitted, socially distanced.
- All must be seated. Standing is not permitted.
- The Parish Office is open 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 3pm during July and August.
- For Grotto Shop purchases, please contact May Ursua in the Parish office.
- Rice Bowls may be returned at Masses (collection bin inside the front door) or to the Parish Office.
- Food Pantry donations may be dropped off at the Parish Office (weekdays).
- Spring Fling ticket books now due back no later than Friday, July 31st.
- Happy Birthdays this week to Fr. Naveen 🎂 (Friday) and O'Neil Miller 🎂 (Sunday)!
- Get the MyParishApp! On your phone, visit https://myparishapp.com/, or point your phone camera at the following QR code. You can also search for "myparish" on your phone's app store. After downloading, search for SAINT IGNATIUS and stay connected with us all week long! Here is the QR code:
Saints to remember this and next week. Learn about them online:
Thursday August 6th: Transfiguration of the Lord
Sunday August 9th: Saint Teresa Benedicta of the CrossMonday August 10th: Saint LawrenceTuesday August 11th: Saint Clare of Assisi
Wednesday August 12th: Saint Jane Frances de Chantal
Thursday August 13th: Saints Pontian and Hippolytus
Friday August 14th: Saint Maxcimilian Mary Kolbe
Saturday August 15th: Solemnity of the Assumption of the Virgin MarySunday August 16th: Saint Stephen of Hungary
Please get in touch if you have any questions or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Farewell to Fr. Theo, who departs next Friday, August 14th.
Parish Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/St-Ignatius-Parish-Grand-Cayman-400740876744368/