- Please review our Parish Bulletin for October 25th, 30th Sunday in Ordinary Time and World Mission Sunday.
- Please read an important update from Father Naveen on page 2 of the Bulletin.
- Please read the Directive for the Resumption of Public Masses:
- We are still encouraging masks in the Church and Chapel, but they are no longer compulsory.
- Entry to the church will continue through the main door as we are still keeping up with the hand sanitizing.
- Weddings/funerals can now have up to 250 persons, per Govt. regulations.
- Public Masses at St. Ignatius Church - masks and social distancing are required and signs and usher instructions must be followed.
- Monday to Thursday: 7:00 am
- Friday: 7:00 am and 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:30 am and 6:00 pm
- Sunday: 8:00 am, 10:00 am, 12 noon and 6:00 pm (do not arrive before 9:30am for 10am Mass and before 11:30am for the 12 noon Mass) since the Church must be sanotised between Masses.
- Sunday 10:0 am Mass will be streamed on Facebook for those who wish to remain at home.
- Confession - The Sacrament of Reconciliation: Friday 5:00 - 5:45 pm before evening Mass.
- First Thursday Night Rosary - click here for information
- Chaplet of Divine Mercy - every first Sunday at 6:30 pm: Click here to join...
- October is the Month of the Holy Rosary and Respect Life Month. Please join in the Rosary before weekend Masses. See page 5 of the Bulletin.
- The Divine Mercy Adoration Chapel is open (6:00 am to 9:00 pm). Please sign up for a Holy Hour! See page 6.
- Second Collection for Society of the Propagation of the Faith this weekend, October 24th-25th.
- Please see page 8 of the Parish Bulletin regarding scheduling Blessing of Graves and Visits to Sick and Homebound.
- Next week Sunday, November 1st, is All Saints Day. Masses are at 8:00 am, 10:00 am, 12:00 noon and 6:00 pm. Monday, November 2nd, is All Souls Day. Masses are at 7:00 am and 6:00 pm. All Parishioners are encouraged to attend one of the All Souls Masses as we remember our deceased family and friends. Please see page 8 regarding the Book of Life, which will be on display throughout the month.
- The Parish Office is open weekdays 8am to 1pm and 2pm to 4pm.
- The Grotto Shop is open after weekend Masses.
- Food Pantry donations may be dropped off at the Parish Office (weekdays). Please see the Parish Bulletin for needed items.
- Saint of the Day can be found on the Saint Ignatius Timetable page
- Get the MyParishApp! On your phone, visit https://myparishapp.com/, or point your phone camera at the following QR code. You can also search for "myparish" on your phone's app store. After downloading, search for SAINT IGNATIUS and stay connected with us all week long! Here is the QR code:
Please get in touch if you have any questions or concerns: email@example.com.
Parish Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/St-Ignatius-Parish-Grand-Cayman-400740876744368/