ST. IGNATIUS FOOD PANTRY
In the Spirit of the Extraordinary Jubilee Year of Mercy, the Christian Service Commission launched the St. Ignatius Food Pantry on Sunday, December 18th, 2016. This service to the needy is an important part of the being merciful like the Father, and in fact, it is one of the corporal works of mercy.
When donating items, please bring smaller sizes (bottles, cans, packs) whenever possible! This gives us much more flexibility when distributing the items to individuals or families. For example, 6 small bags of Rice is much better than 1 large one! A HUGE THANK YOU to all who have supported!
And there are many different ways that Parishioners may help at this time:
1. Donations of non-perishable food items or toiletries are welcome!
2. Supermarket gift cards are also welcome (Foster’s, Kirk Market, Hurley’s, Cost-U-Less)!
3. If you prefer to make monetary donations we will be happy to purchase items needed!
4. Plastic and/or reusable shopping bags are always much appreciated!
Items Needed Now!
• Rice• Oats• Corned Beef• Canned Milk• Toothpaste• Shampoo• Canned Veggies• Canned Soup• Coffee• Supermarket Gift Cards
Food Pantry donations may be brought to the PARISH OFFICE during normal hours. If you have any questions please e-mail Ignatius@candw.ky or phone 949-6797.
“For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink.” - Matthew 25:35
Together, as a community, let us continue making a difference in the lives of others!